Here are some pictures from the Easter Egg Hunt. I'll bet you're sorry you missed it Daddy! Before the hunt started, we sat down and listened to the Easter Story and saw special eggs with things inside that tell the story of Jesus' death and resurrection. Maddy did a great job of sitting patiently "listening" to the story. She moved up real close to be able to see the special eggs and kept her hands to herself. She kept getting overlooked when they passed the eggs around & never got to hold them, but she was perfectly content.
Once the hunt started, the girls looked for a few eggs, but mainly just walked around admiring their eggs in the basket and the other kids scrambling for eggs. Luckily there was a section for younger kids and a section for older kids. Otherwise, I think Maddy and Reagan would have been trampled! All in all they each got 4 eggs.:)


I love these girls!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment