Okay, so Matt actually BUILT the whole thing. But, he barely had time to finish the "playground" before he left & there were a few touches left undone. So, yesterday evening after the girls nap, I went out there, gave them some chalk to color in their clubhouse & I put the roof on (I thought I would fall over the top while leaning over using the drill), the yellow handles, a few boards in places that I thought the girls might fall & the floor underneath of the clubhouse. Oh yeah, and the screen to go on their window. I'm so glad it came with a screen because I really did NOT want them falling headfirst out of that cute little window. I've also since bought some more shredded rubber to put along the bottom, "just in case". It also looks much nicer than bare dirt. Plus, will keep it from being muddy in the event of more heavy rain! Did you know that this red rubber stuff is supposed to last 15 years??? I might invest in a ton of that stuff for my flower beds (which are currently WEED infested and not attractive)... (Although, I suppose it's pricey for that very reason). Anyway, here are some pictures to make Matt proud.;-) See, I can be handy too!
1 comment:
Yes baby, you make me very proud everyday. I love you
Matt
Post a Comment