So, I'm driving home from Crossfit & head straight to my parents to pick up Copper first so I can get home and get the girls to bed. When I see this hideous, weird thing in the driveway/road. Lo and behold, it's a beaver (and I wouldn't be surprised if he had rabies!). He just sat there looking very weird and then cocking his head funny. Even when I opened the door and was talking, he moved very slowly and then started walking towards me. Just crazy! I actually had to throw the car in reverse because he walked underneath the front part of the car. He eventually wandered back towards the creek. We only have a small creek at our house, so he is probably looking for a better habitat! My dad wanted to kill him b/c he thought he might have a disease b/c he was acting so weird, but when we got back, we didn't see him and weren't about to go looking for him. EWE. We once caught a beaver that some friends didn't want near there house, kept it IN OUR HOUSE in the trap overnight before hauling it out to Matt's parents house the next day to release into their woods/pond area. Not this beaver!
No comments:
Post a Comment