Matt departed for another trip, this time to the middle east & for just over 90 days. :-( He's been gone for a couple days now and of course the girls and I miss him very much. We all will miss celebrating the holidays with him, BUT we are just going to have two thanksgivings and Christmases in the Smith household this year.:) YUP, I'm leaving our Christmas decorations up until the end of January! It's my hubby's favorite time of year! I think I'll just put up the tree extra late. Usually I do it the day after Thanksgiving, but this time I'll wait until mid - December or so.
Anyway, of course, we made a coundtown chain of rings again, with CHRISTMAS colors.:) This time it wouldn't fit on our china cabinet so I draped it throughout the mantel. We miss you Daddy! Stay safe!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment