Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Chick Fil A Changing Table
So, for whatever reason, I have just never been one of those moms that goes to the restrooms and uses the changing table to change my babies diapers. For whatever reason, I recall changing diapers over and over in the front seat of the car, etc. Perhaps that was because I spent a good amount of time the first year breastfeeding in our car - it was just easier. And, a lot of times I'm not out long enough that I really NEED to change a diaper before we just get home. Anyway, this week I can't remember the occassion, I changed Reagan's diaper on a changing table in the restroom and it was SUCH a funny thing to me that I had to take a picture. This might be the second or third time she's ever done this. I thought her expression was cute. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment