Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is It Spring Yet?

Even though it's only February, we've been having some crazy Virginia weather lately. Which, makes me wish it WAS spring. Just teasing I suppose (as always). I seem to recall having a video of the girls and I last year (Reagan was just a few months old) going for a walk in the woods in February and Maddy was wearing capris and a t-shirt it was so warm! I think then, the next day it was cold again. At any rate, we took advantage of the warm weather this past weekend and went to Matt's Grandparents house in Richmond for a visit & then off to Deltaville to see his parent's sailboat. It was a beautiful day, but all that running around really wore the girls out. It was not a fun ride home that night, but it was worth it to see the boat, be near the water, and get a delicious seafood dinner! MMMMMmmmm. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Matt & Grandma Miles with Maddy.





Maddy with the birthday boy!





Pit stop along the way to Deltaville

Enjoying the boat.


Maddy & Poppie

Maggie of course. I could take loads of pictures of her!

No comments: